Work from home Can’t go out Need a space
switch #HomeOffice to #HotelOffice
- WE ARE PERFECTLY HEALTHY (we are taking care of ourself, we control our temperature)
- before use and after the stay, all rooms in which guests and staff are staying are ozonated
- we disinfect door handles, elevator buttons and maintain cleanliness at the highest level
- we increase service distances
- we cook everyday and deliver our Chefs' meals straight from the kitchen to the workplace or prepare take away meals - healthy dishes for those working in our rooms and their families waiting at home
- ARE HEALTHY (we measure your temperature) and you need:
- place to work
- silence and comfort
- healthy surrounding and food
We can help each other!
We encourage you to book room as your office:
Gęsia 22a street, 31-535 Kraków, Galaxy Hotel****
HOW TO REACH US
room for work
(desk, table, comfortable armchair, internet, daylight, view of the Vistula River)
toilet with hand disinfectants
bar with mineral water, tea and coffee making set
it is possible to order breakfast and lunch straight from the kitchen to the work room
possibility of ordering a home-hotel-home transport
T: +48 12 342 81 00, M: firstname.lastname@example.org
OFFICE: 50.00 zł / day
OFFICE with breakfast: 65.00 zł / day
OFFICE with breakfast and lunch: 80.00 zł / day
hotel TAXI: 30.00 zł / both ways
rental for 5 days: 15% discount
The coronavirus has spoiled not only your plans.
Until 13th March 2020 we were a well-functioning, full of business guests and tourists
and a highly rated hotel with a wide range of services.
After declaring an epidemic emergency on the territory of Poland,
we limited or excluded some services.
Andromeda Alfa restaurant, Lobby Bar and Galaxy SPA&Wellness are closed.
Breakfast and other dishes are served straight from kitchen to room.
For yours and ours comfort and safety,
we launched all necessary procedures for cleanliness, hygiene and stay,
so that guests can continue to use our facilities to achieve their goals.
Jordan Group Offer: www.jordan.pl
Jordan Group, based in Krakow, has been present on tourist market since 1987 when the economic upturn improved conditions for the development of tourism.
Currently, Jordan Group is one of the largest tourist companies in the Malopolska region. Jordan Group’s transport fleet, based at Gesia street, consists of 30 top class coaches, in the city center Jordan has customer service offices, tourist information center as well as tourist office in Tarnow. Jordan Group offers accommodation in hotels in Krakow and bed and breakfast in Pieniny.
The scope of activities of Jordan Group includes:
- accommodation in Krakow (the Galaxy Hotel ****, Hotel *** LEGEND, Jordan Guest Rooms) and in Czorsztyn (Villa Jordanówka ***),
- incoming tourism (support to groups of visitors from all around the world coming to Krakow and Poland),
- outgoing tourism (support to individual tourists and groups and other travel agencies),
- accommodation booking and car hire all around the world,
- regular international bus lines ,
- tourist transport,
- transfer services to and from airports, train stations and hotels,
- organization of events, meetings, conferences, congresses, openings, exhibitions,
- business rooms lease
- ticket sales to international destinations (coach, ferry and plane tickets) ,
- accommodation all around Poland (hotels , guesthouses, private accommodation),
- WOW KRAKOW WOW ! Hop on Hop off Bus – Krakow sightseeing
- electric scooters, water sports equipment, mobile audio guides, conference equipment lease,
- tourist information,
- local tours (including: Wieliczka Salt Mine, Auschwitz, Zakopane, Dunajec River Rafting, Ojcowski National Park, Pieskowa Skala),
- organization of cultural events (piano concerts, folklore evenings, concerts in churches)
- SPA & Wellness in the Galaxy Hotel ****,